Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Persuasion of Favorite Characters

Alright, so, if I told you "I'm going to have your favorite character stand up for something (ie. Anti-Abortion) and you, as the reader, are going to be persuaded to agree with them, no matter how against or for you are for it." would you believe me?

Probably not.

Well, it's true!!

Here's an example.

Today in reading class I was reading Maximum Ride, the Final Warning. And in the book, it talks about Global Warming (which totally isn't even real) and pollution. Now, I am against Global Warming but have kinda been in the neutral when it came to pollution.

But, she had a speech in front of Congress and what-not and I totally agreed with her! Pollution was bad and we need to stop it and etc, etc. By Maximum Ride, one of my favorite characters ever, saying that pollution was bad and standing up against it, I agreed!!

I swear, if Percy Jackson was pro-heterosexual, if Daryl Dixon was anti-anything, anyone I liked for or against anything, I would probably side with them!

And I'll bet you'd do the same thing, wouldn't you? Comment below and just beware, because, those you love have incredible influence!

Love ya guys! Dawn out!

**Was this a rant? XD I don't even know :P **

No comments:

Post a Comment