Monday, July 4, 2016

Dawn Dagger's Tales of Woe- I Need Better Time Management!

      Hey guys!
      So because I feel like whining, here we go. I need better time management.

  1. I have 10+ Wattpad stories to update all the time, countless comments to reply to, and updates to read every once in a while. 
  2. I clean with my mom every Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. 
  3. I always get to many books from the library. Right now I have 3,500+ pages of books to read. 
  4. I have chores and laundry and we're constantly cleaning the house.
  5. I write my own original stories and stuff.
  6. After 7 p.m. o'clock I eat dinner, clean up, and watch Walking Dead or Homestar Runner with my dad until 11 p.m.
  7. Church on Sunday, Youth Group on Wednesday, Library Group once a month, and of course other random things.
     Believe it or not, I actually got more done when I was in school! Like, I had a flawless schedule. 3rd period I could write for Wattpad practically the whole time because all we did was take notes on the ipad. Most of fifth period and sometimes all of both fourth and fifth I could read, write, or do whatever else. In AA I could write and read, and then 10th period I could read sometimes. (Believe me, I did have homework, I didn't do nothing all day :P)
      
     I need a time schedule! Like, sometimes it helps if I say "I'm gonna read 100 pages today", but I'm not to super committed most of the time. Any suggestions? I NEED HELP, HELP ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

    Thanks! .3. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment