Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ten Random Facts About Mwa!!!

Hey y’all! I think I’d just share 10 random facts about me that I don’t think any of you know! These are just weird, plain, random, down to earth facts about mwa that you usually don’t see people admitting to.
  1. I cannot flirt. A T  A L L. If a life depended on me flirting, the entire state of Ohio and most of the surrounding states would all die spontaneously.
  2. I have the most read Wally West X Reader on wattpad, with a whopping 118 thousand reads.
  3. If it says Rick Riordan on it, I’ve probably read it. If he comments on it, if it’s been compared to him, or if it’s been written by him, there’s literally a 99% chance I’ve read it. (Except Kane Chronicles. I don’t know why, I just can’t get into Kane Chronicles. I think it’s because I just don’t like Egyptian Mythology… Maybe it was that part in The Prince of Egypt…)
  4. I have never read a romance novel.
  5. If the ending of the book/series was bad, I will hate the entire series, no matter how fantastic it was. (Like Hunger Games and Divergent, I loved those book series until the ends. Then I just hated the books.)
  6. I am a VERY opinionated person.
  7. If I can argue with you, I probably will. I need a debate club. We once had to debate in reading class, and my side won, probably because I really participated. :P
  8. I cannot use my arms and legs in any sporty, physical way. I can not play any sports, I can not dance, I can not hardly run without falling. I’m terrible at physical activity.
  9. I have always wanted to be a blacksmith, an author, an effects YouTuber, and a ninja. This still holds true today, but only one of those things actually seem possible. (Can you tell? It’s totally ninja… No, I’m lying. I’m closer to becoming a writer than anything else in life.)
  10. I cannot stand rap or country music. I can, though, stand rap in Twenty One Pilots and Toby Mac songs. I have no idea why. I have memorized the rap of soooooo many 21 P songs…
Well! There’s ten facts!
Any questions for me? Comment below!
Song of the Day: Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment