Thursday, September 1, 2016

Dawn Dagger's Challenge!

Alright, it's been too long! I finally have gotten around to it! It's now time for Dawn Dagger's Challenge!
   Rules:
  (1) You have to answer all the questions as truthfully as possible.
  (2) You have to ask your followers ten questions.
  (3) At least tag one person!

 
  1. What is One Song That Perfectly Describes One of Your Characters?
  2. How Often Do You 'Forget' to do Chores Rather Than Actually Forgetting?
  3. What's Your Favorite TV Show?
  4. Have You Ever Crushed On a Fictional Character?
  5. If So, Who?
  6. Are You Attracted to Personality, Looks, or a Bit of Both?
  7. Are Broken Guys/Girls Hotter Guys/Girls than Normal Ones?
  8. Rich, Gorgeous, or Kind?
  9. Is Sit Still, Look Pretty Your Theme Song or No?
  10. Fantasy, Murder Mystery, or Suburban Books?


My answers!

1. He Knows by Jeremy Camp. It applies to Seth because he hurts, but Jess is there (I nearly cried in youth group).
2. Less often than not.
3. Walking Dead.
4. Y E S.
5.  Um, Daryl, Fang, Guy of Gisborne, Spider-Man, Wally West, and too many others.
6. More personality than looks, but both.
7. YES YES YES. Most of the guys I fall madly in love with are broken!
8. Kind. Period.
9. YES. Can I get an amen?
10. Fantasy.

I tag Jaylee Morgan at Thoughts from a Christian Cowgirl.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait to do this on my blog!! One question though, do you mind if I do it on my authors blog instead of my personal blog?

    ReplyDelete