Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Character Studies- #1 Trisha of Gisborne

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a character study based off of Jaylee Morgan's Character Study of her own characters. This character study is of one of my characters, Trisha of Gisborne. 


Her story is Bravery and Bow, which is sort of a Robin Hood fanfiction, but I can pass it off as a regular, publishable novel because of things like Rowan Hood and Hawksmaid. 

Trisha is the daughter of Sir Guy of Gisborne, sister of Raven of Gisborne, and a motherless girl. Trisha loves her father and her brother (though he can be annoying) and only wants what's best for everyone around her. 

What are Your Favorite Activities?
Despite Raven's best efforts, my favorite actives are horseback riding, archery, fencing, hands on crafts making (woodworking), and walking through the woods outside of Nottingham Castle and Locksley. 

What Was The Greatest Shock of Your Life?
The greatest shock of my life was when I found out that I was not only a daughter of Lady Miriam, but my real father was Robin Hood, and that Raven was not my brother at all. 

What Are Your Greatest Fears?
Getting married, being put in prison, being locked in a small area without sunlight; pretty much having my freedoms taken away from me. I'm not too scared of spiders or snakes, but I cannot stand bats. Don't ask me why, I just can't.

What Are Some Things You Can't Stand?
Dresses. I can't stand dresses. Balls. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love food and dancing, but dancing around others and with someone I don't like just takes away all the fun. I can't stand some nobles. I can't stand the thought of hating my brother or my father, or having to fight against them in any situation. 



Well, there we have it! There's my quick character study of Trisha! Wanna see more of these? Comment below! Do you wanna read her story? Mention that!

I'll see ya all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment